Quick Reference Guide
Use this guide for reference to some of Pace University’s resources
- Account Management: https://adam.pace.edu/
Use this site to activate your account, reset your password, unlock your account, setup email forwarding, and change your password. You may also download the latest version of Microsoft Office.
- Alert System: https://appsrv.pace.edu/ConnectED/
Register to receive time-sensitive emergency notifications via telephone (cellular or landline), e-mail, and text messaging.
- Blackboard: https://blackboard.pace.edu/
Use this link to access your courses on the first day of the course.
- Degree Works: https://www.pace.edu/sites/default/files/files/OSA/degree-works-student-user-guide.pdf
Use this link for the Student User Guide.
- MyPace Portal: https://portal.pace.edu/
Use this link to access your financial aid, make a payment, check grades, and for registration.
Username: Pace Email without the @pace.edu
- Pace Email: https://email.pace.edu
- WhitePages: https://whitepages.pace.edu/
Pace University Directory for all students, staff and faculty.
Administrative Office Resources
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Student Assistance: email@example.com
- Pace University Help Desk: https://help.pace.edu/
- Library Resources: https://www.pace.edu/library/
The following links are library guides for each of the majors
- Associate in Arts: https://libguides.pace.edu/ipaceassociate
- Business Studies: https://libguides.pace.edu/ipacebusinessstudies
- Professional Communication Studies: https://libguides.pace.edu/ipaceprofessionalcommunication
- Professional Technology Studies: https://libguides.pace.edu/ipacetechnology