Pace University holds partnerships with industry-specific programs to provide career support and/or tuition discounts to applicable students.
In response to the growing education and training needs of the telecommunications industry, the National Alliance for Communication, Technology, Education and Learning (NACTEL) was created. Pace University partners with NACTEL to offer employees at NACTEL-supported companies and organizations programs to enhance their careers.
These organizations include:
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- Communications Workers of America (CWA)
- Frontier, a Citizens Communications Company
NACTEL Certification Programs
- Broadband Essentials Certificate
- Introduction To Broadband Certificate
- Mobile Essentials Certificate
- Telecommunications Essentials Certificate
- Wireless Networking Essentials Certificate
NACTEL Undergraduate Programs
- AS in Applied Information Technology: Telecommunications
- AS in Applied Information Technology: Wireless Networking
- AS in Applied Information Technology: Cyber Security
- AS in Applied Information Technology: Networking
- AS in Applied Information Technology: Mobile Technologies
- BS in Business Studies, Marketing and Management Concentration
- BS in Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunications Concentration
- BS in Professional Technology Studies, Business Technology Leadership Concentration
NACTEL Graduate Program
- MA in Communications and Digital Media
- MA in Homeland Security
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Computer Science
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MS in Data Science
- MS in Information Technology
- MS in Software Development and Engineering
Visit the NACTEL website for more information.
Federal Academic Alliance (FAA)
As part of Pace University’s Federal Academic Alliance program, the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) works with federal employees to provide discounts for online programs.
FAA Undergraduate Programs
FAA Graduate Programs
Visit the FAA website for more information.