Pace University will consider international applicants who intend to participate in online degree completion, bachelor’s degree and master’s degree programs from their home country. International applications must meet all of the standard admission requirements specific to their program of interest and provide all materials as described on the Admission Requirements page. As international students must be reviewed by our international department, please allow an additional two weeks for the acceptance process.
Additional requirements and information for international applications include:
- TOEFL, IELTS or Pearson PTE academic scores.*
- Score requirements vary by program. Please visit individual program pages or speak with an admission advisor for details.
- The Duolingo English Test may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Academic records issued in a language other than English must be translated and attested to by the institution of origin or by a Pace-approved translation agency accredited through NACES. Transcripts are considered official only if they are sent directly to Pace University from the educational institution of origin or forwarded by:
- Any NACES-accredited translation evaluator (preferred)
- The student’s Ministry of Education
- A U.S. consular officer
- An EducationUSA adviser
- The Institute of Foreign Credential Services
- International degree completion applicants must have transcripts from international schools evaluated by World Education Services (WES) or another evaluation agency and sent directly to Pace University. WES services are free of charge. Please make sure to request that the agency provide the school with the transcripts along with the translation.
- International MSIT applicants must also:
- Submit a GRE
- Note that if they are accepted, they can begin their advanced degree studies upon enrollment and are not required to enroll in a bridge program consisting of additional undergraduate coursework.
Please note that students attending Pace Online programs will not be eligible to receive a student visa. If you are an international student interested in an on-campus graduate program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
*Citizens from the following countries are waived from the English proficiency requirement: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, United Kingdom, Ireland, Antigua, Scotland, St. Lucia, Bahamas, Barbados, Trinidad/Tobago, Dominica, Grenada, Grand Cayman, Guyana, Belize, Anguilla, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda.
To get started please select your program of choice from the dropdown menu. If you have any questions at any time, please contact us.