Pace University’s Career Services are designed to aid students in career exploration, the development of life-long career management skills, and finding the resources to obtain employment or advance within their disciplines.
Students enrolled in Pace Online programs have access to our highly respected Career Services department, which is one of the largest internship placement programs in the New York metropolitan area.
Our knowledgeable Career Services staff is happy to help online students navigate the job market by working with them to craft a winning resume and develop outstanding interviewing skills.
The success of not just our Career Services department, but the University as a whole is reflected in a number of ways including the fact that those who obtain a bachelor’s degree from Pace earn 27% more per year than average, according to PayScale. The crowdsourced compensation platform also reports that those who hold a master’s degree from Pace earn 9% more per year than the average master’s graduate.*
Who Hires Pace Students?
- Dannon Company
- Deloitte & Touche
- Ernst & Young
- Goldman Sachs
- Huffington Post
- J.P. Morgan Chase
- New York District Attorney’s Office
- NYC Department of Education
- Sony Music
- Westchester Medical Center
- White House
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Career Services Statistics
- 8,000+ internships, co-ops, practicums, field experiences, and clinicals facilitated by Pace University every year.
- 19,000+ jobs and internships posted at Pace for students last year
- 950+ employers hired Pace students as interns
- 3,000+ Pace alumni are in C-suite and executive level positions
- Top 15% of US schools based on future salary potential, according to PayScale.
*Based on a comparison of the average salary earned from a bachelor of science degree and a master of science degree.