Pace University’s Career Services are designed to aid students in career exploration, the development of life-long career management skills, and finding the resources to obtain employment or advance within their disciplines.
Students enrolled in Pace Online programs have access to our highly respected Career Services department, which maintains close connections with more than 300 companies.
Our knowledgeable Career Services staff is happy to help online students navigate the job market by working with them to craft a winning resume and develop outstanding interviewing skills.
The success of not just our Career Services department, but the University as a whole is reflected in a number of ways, including the fact that Pace University is ranked among the top 9% of private US colleges that provide the best return on tuition investment, according to PayScale.com.
Who Hires Pace Students?
- American Express
- Bloomberg LP
- Conde Nast
- Credit Suisse
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Ernst & Young
- Goldman Sachs
- JPMorgan Chase
- Madison Square Garden
- Manhattan District Attorney’s Office
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- NYC Department of Education
- Omnicom Media Group
- Sony Music
- Viacom CBS
- Westchester Medical Center
- The White House
Career Services Statistics
- 8,000+ internships, co-ops, practicums, field experiences, and clinicals facilitated by Pace University every year.
- 19,000+ jobs and internships posted at Pace for students last year
- 950+ employers hired Pace students as interns
- 3,000+ Pace alumni are in C-suite and executive level positions
- Top 15% of US schools based on future salary potential, according to PayScale.
*Based on a comparison of the average salary earned from a bachelor of science degree and a master of science degree.